- Eliminates Stock Torsion Springs
- TIG Welded, Lightweight, 4130 Chromoly Rear Torque Arm
- Billet Aluminum Components
- Kinetic Shock Calibration for the XM / G4 Suspension Geometry
- Patent Pending Kinetic Internal Bypass Technology
- Industry Leading Compression & Rebound Adjustment
- Multi-Zone Bottom Out Protection
- Initiate Lines with Less Rider Input
- Undeniable Rough Trail Performance
- Fluid Like Predictability Through Any Terrain
- Terrain Sensitive Bypass Zone
- Less Trenching & Improved Floatation
- PiggyBack Style | Reservoir Shock
RAPTOR ACE [KINETIC SERIES] (FITS G4/XM 146, 154, 163 & 165 TRACK LENGTH)
RAPTOR ACE (Advanced Coilover Engineering) kits availble for the 146, 154, 163 & 165 Skidoo G4 & Summits.
The ACE geometry was designed to replace old school torsion spring technology with unparalleled coilover performance!
BILLET ALUMINUM REAR PIVOT
Our rear pivot is constructed of billet aluminum, engineered for strength and durability. The pivot is designed for a 3° x 3° range of motion with an optional lock out mode to eliminate movement.
RAPTOR COILOVER REAR TRACK SHOCK
Our coilover shock packages have established a new performance standard in the snowmobile industry. Custom valving and spring combinations make this setup an extremely compliant performer.
LIGHTWEIGHT REAR TORQUE ARM
Fabricated of lightweight Chromoly 4130 tubing, our rear torque arm is engineered to be lightweight while still having excellent strength characteristics.
RAPTOR COILOVER FRONT TRACK SHOCK(OPTIONAL)
Our coilover front track shock is an add-on option for this package. The range of adjustment in our shocks is second to none in the industry.
*Kit includes all necessary install hardware.